Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First Blog Post!

Hello Everyone!  We just got back from Mexico just in time for the Ice Storm of 2011.   Since I was in for the entire day, I decided it is a great day to start blogging.  I have been thinking about it and it just seems like a great time to start.  I will mostly have all things related to Cupcake Bliss, but I will also put up stuff about our travels, pictures, running, and my friends and family.  Please stay tuned as I am learning as I go, but I will try very hard to post at least once or twice a week.


We spent three days in beautiful Cabo, San Lucas courtesy of Lance and Julie Turner.  I was able to spend time with my Express peeps for some much needed R&R.  Heather, Alia and Melanie kept the shop running on Saturday and they did awesome!!!  Here are just a few pictures of us in Cabo, right before Scott almost killed himself with our friends Troy and Tony.  Just kidding, but they do have a great story to tell.






1 comment:

  1. This is really neat. Once again, very glad for you in all you do. You really are an amazing woman, Karolyn. Great pictures. C.J.

    ReplyDelete