Saturday, June 4, 2011

GRADUATION

Wow, we got through May!!  I don't remember much but my feet hurt and we have one month to go before we hit our official 1 year anniversary.   We had more orders than we thought we could handle.  Well, we handled it and today we had our busiest Saturday to date.  One cake, one pull apart cake and dozens of cupcakes out the door.  I could not do it without my baking assistants Heather and Dominique plus the sales associates.  Here are a few pictures of what we worked on this month.


Graduation pull apart cake, Red Swiss Meringue Butter cream on Red Velvet cupcakes.


Salty Caramel 6" round cake. 


Dominique celebrating her 21st birthday with a morning mimosa and her favorite cupcake, Peanut Butter Banana. 


Graduation caps on Red Velvet cupcakes.


1 comment:

  1. oh my!!! All of it looks amazing!! I am going to request the salty caramel cake for my birthday..in March! I am so proud of you Karo I knew your cupcakes would do amazing!!

    ReplyDelete